Flooring Installation In Port St Lucie
8532 S US Highway 1, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
Residential & Commercial Flooring
What is the difference between vinyl and laminate flooring? Should I choose traditional hardwood or is tile better?
- Do I need waterproof flooring?
- Is Laminate the same as Vinyl?
- Should I carpet the bedrooms?
Every dollar we put into our homes, tends to multiply. This year choose to invest in the spaces where memories are eternally stored. Now choose the right company to make it happen. CDC will walk with you hand-in-hand from first consultation, to design and all the way beyond installation.
Step By Step
- Call 772-871-7900 and have your questions answered by a member of our team
- Stop by our show room for a handshake and a tour
- Pick out your home transforming treatments
- Find a comfortable place to sit while our Sales, Design and Install team cook up your newly renovated space!
Meet some of our brand partners
Naturally cozy, wood floors can bring a warm feeling to any space
You can elevate any room by adding tile flooring's regal stone qualities
Vinyl flooring is an excellent choice for high moisture and spill zones
Laminate flooring is a popular modern choice for it's stain and scratch resistance
Bring a softer feel to your bedrooms and living areas with carpet flooring